YHC had some holiday cheer to lay upon the PAX today. Remarkably similar to last year’s XMAS special, but with a few extra special gifts, YHC made sure all would feel this one in the days to come. A mosey around the parking lot to the …
- SSH x15 IC
- Captain Callout
- Jog, high knees, butt kickers, mountain climbers, reindeer takeoffs all mixed in and called out by YHC. Two full rounds completed.
A mosey to stashed presents along the way. YHC directed a PAX member to unwrap the gift and all PAX performed the gift. Gifts were:
- Santa Squats – Santa performs these every day in prep for the big day of carrying a giant bag of gifts all over the world.
- 20 squats stopping half-way down, 20 squats from all the way down to half-way up, 20 full squats*
- Little Merkin Boy
- Hold plank position for entirety of “Little Drummer Boy” song, performing a merkin on each mention of “pa rum pum pum pum”.**
- Howling Elves
- PAX get in circle and bend down into MH position. Each PAX takes turn doing 10 MH in the circle. 2 rounds were completed before the elves had enough.***
- Feliz Navidad / Merry Christmas, AKA Burpee / Star Jump
- Jog in place for entirety of Feliz Navidad song, perform a burpee on each mention of Feliz Navidad and a star jump on each mention of Merry Christmas.****
On the mosey back to the shovel flag, YHC decided to get in a bit more work.
- PAX partered up for a little relay work. One PAX performed 10 Bonnie Blairs, then 10 broad jumps, then bear crawl back, while the other PAX performed BBSU. 100 BBSU debt to pay, but alas Omaha was called mid-way through.
- Gingerbread House Plank – YHC dished out sidewalk chalk to all PAX. PAX held plank while YHC commanded features of a gingerbread house to be drawn out, mid-plank. Features included:
- Frame (walls and roof), door, left window, right window, chimney, candy cane on roof, wreath, path to door, Christmas tree at start of path, sign your name.
- American Hammers x11?***** IC
YHC read the story of “The Christmas Guest”, a great Holiday story about spreading love and caring in the Holiday season. Johnny Cash tells it great …
Naked Man Moleskin:
* This was where the groans and moans started to come out.
** Nearly stopped this one too early, but gotta hold through that false ending.
*** YHC thinks the PAX had enough after 1 round but kept them at it for a second.
**** That song just keeps going and going (and YHC loved it).
***** Definitely more than 11 but that’s as high as the PAX could count.