It was a pleasant 25 degrees this morning, and the AO had a beautiful fresh light coat of snow. Quickly stated the mission and disclaimed the disclaimer, moved straight into warm-o-rama foregoing the customary mosey as YHC made sure we had a lot of work to keep us warm and busy.
- SSH x 10 (IC)
- Toy Soldiers x 10 (IC)
- String Rippers x 10 (IC)
Part 1: The Ring of Fire – YHC set up 10 different exercise stations in a circle each Pax started at their own station and had one minute to complete as many reps as possible of the exercise designated for that station. At the end of the minute PAX had 10 seconds to “recover” and move to next station in the circle. All PAX went around the ring twice. Exercises were:
2. High Knees
3. Squat Jumps
5. Hold Low Plank
6. Mountain Climbers
8. Hand Release Merkins
9. Plank Jacks
10. Bonnie Blairs
Part 2 EMoM – 8 minutes *
- Every minute on the minute, perform the following exercises. All PAX started at 8 and were encouraged to move up or down by 2 on the next set based off when they finished the exercises during the minute.
- 8 box jumps
- 8 lunges
- 8 calf raises **
- American Hammer x 30 (IC)
- Murph coming up 3/1 at Drop Trout AO site
- CASAP/F3 event come in up in March to benefit Fort Collins Rescue Mission – more details to come
- RANDO 2/21 is live!
- We need Qs! March is wide up open so sign up. If you have not Q’d yet we have Q School before Abduction this week (2/20) – reach out to Short Circuit regarding Q School
- Prayers for Googan’s M going through fertility treatment.
- Prayed for Ditka and his M through her pregnancy
- Prayed for Spark Plug who celebrated his 10th birthday
Naked Man Moleskin:
*Metallica makes everything better
**When YHC Q’s every day is leg day