Great fellowship was had on the EC ruck, and we were all happy to see Dangler and our FNG at the shovel flag ready for the beatdown after we dropped off our rucks at the pavilion where YHC had fun plans instore for all. After we all introduced ourselves to our FNG the Mission of F3 was stated and the disclaimer was disclaimed.
Started out with a mosey* then warmed up with the below exercises:
- Side Straddle Hop x 20 (IC)
- String Rippers x 10 (IC)
- Sun Gods x 10 (IC)
- Overhead Claps x 10 (IC)
- Sun Gods x 10 (reverse)
After WoR and some more moseying we made our way to the picnic pavilion which YHC dubbed Flo’s House of Pain, at which time I advised the PAX that today we would be taking on the….
- Deck of Death – YHC brought a deck of cards** had PAX take turns pulling 4 cards at a time then PAX would lead group though exercises based off suit and number on card. Face cards counted as 10 and Aces at 15
- Intermission – Bataan Death March **** then back to the Deck of Death
- Hollow Hold x 30 sec
- 1 Knee Double Crunch x 10 (IC) *****
- Plank x 60 sec
- American Hammer x 20 (IC) ******
- We need people to sign up to Q – any and all work outs currently available, plenty of willing and available Co-Q’s from the leadership team if anyone is looking for someone to share the job with. Bunsen is running a contest for this quarter, the PAX with the most Qs gets a supposedly new never before worn F3 Fort Collins t-shirt!
- 11/12 at 5:30am we will have the next installment of 30-4-30 at Edora Park. The question is: “Share a time your Cherished your Significant Other more than a bed
- Rando 10/21 is live, get after it and post your times in the #Challenges channel on slack
- We always encourage men to look to serve their community, in that light Go Blue! will be taking donations for the Fort Collins Rescue Mission at all AOs all month, for more info on what is needed and other ways to donate check out the #3rdF channel on slack for details
- Turkey Burner II is coming up. The morning after thanksgiving we will do a 12+ mile ruck. This year will be set up as a Star Course to change it up a bit and expose people to what those events are like.
YHC lead the men out in prayer. As always it was an honor and a privilege to lead such a great group of men.
Naked Man Moleskin:
* Went a little long with the mosey, surprised the PAX
** As proof that YHC is not a professional cards were left in my car, had to Mosey back to get them
*** We got lucky and avoided most the face/ace cards on this one since we made it roughly 3/4 of the way through the deck
**** Danger just kept going for speed and didn’t make it easy for bootleg after he got to the front
***** Highly effective
****** Mumble chatter and 11 count was strong by this point, sign of a solid Fort Collins beatdown