Sometimes the workout just creates itself, and YHC is simply the vessel to deliver said beatdown. Today was that day. After seeing Baby Ruth roll in, and La Nina show up PRE-disclaimer, YHC fortuitously believed a solid beatdown was in order.
- SSH x 20 (IC)
- Sun Gods x 10 (IC; Forward/Reverse)
- String Rippers x 15 (IC)
- Ierkins x 15 (IC)
- Squats x 10 (IC)
- Merkins x 8 (IC)
- Part 1 – Bill Cosby (Jello Maker)
- 10 High Knees, Lunge Left, Lunge Right, 1 Squat
- Squats increase in Ladder from 1 -> 5 -> 11
- We went through two rounds of this2
- Part 2 – Man Maker Studios
- Each round increases number of Reps
- Merkins 1 -> 5 -> 1
- Dry Docks 1 -> 5 -> 1
- Dips 5 -> 25 -> 5
- Part 3 – E2MoM3
- Every two minutes on the two minutes, perform the following exercises
- 20 Side-side jump overs
- 15 Squats
- 5 Burpees
- Plank Regular (1 min)
- Plank Chillcut (1 min)
- Plank with right arm up (30s)
- Plank with left arm up (30s)
- Plank with right leg up (20s)
- Plank with left leg up (20s)
- LSF x 20 (IC)
- LBC x 20 (IC)
- American Hammer x 15 (IC)
- Continued Prayers for Ditka and his M as they prepare for their 2.1
- #TAP for Flo’s SIL and grandmother who both have COVID.
- #TAP for Gump’s M who is still recovering from COVID. We missed you today brother!
YHC took us out.
Naked Man Moleskin:
- Apparently Go Blue! thought I meant One to Five AND Five to One, necessitating two rounds of five. No.
- Sometimes, being too good at something requires you to do the work AGAIN.
- Those two minutes kept coming faster and faster.
Great work today guys. Proud of everyone’s hard work and honored to have been able to lead you fine gentlemen.