It was a pleasantly fridge morning with the majority of the AO covered in snow and ice not unlike Hoth in The Empire Strikes Back. Pax circled up in the only somewhat cleared section of the parking lot around the ominous cinder block coupons hinting at what kind of shenanigans were in store for all. At 5:30 the Mission was stated and disclaimer given by Short Circuit, turned things over for Ditka to get things started.
- SSH x15 (IC)
- High Knees
- String Rippers x10 (IC)
- Imperial Squat Walkers x10 (IC)
- Butt Kickers
- Sun gods x10 F/B (IC)
- High Skips
- Monkey Humpers
- Body Builders x10 (IC)
Round 1 – 4 Leaf Clover: 4 Stations around the baseball pavilion.
- 5 Burpees, Bear Crawl to next station
- 10 Apollo Oh No’s + 5 Burpees, Crab walk to next station
- 15 Merkins + 10 Apollo Oh No’s + 5 Burpees, Crawl Bear to next station *
- 20 LBCs + 15 Merkins + 10 Apollo Oh No’s + 5 Burpees, Duck walk to Station 1
Round 2 **
- 10 Box Jumps – 7 Dry Docks – Bear Crawl down and back to end of guard rails
- 10 Box Jumps – 7 Squat Lucky Jumps – Lunge Walk down and back to end of guard rails
- 10 Box Jumps – 7 Rainbow Jumps – Broad Jumps down and back to end of guard rails
Round 3 – Moseyed back to the frozen parking lot where cinder blocks were waiting. Pax partnered up one coupon per group. PAX alternated Bear Crawling across parking lot and back. During that time second partner did Blockees until relieved. Each Pax did 3 rounds of bear crawl and Blockees. Repeated 3 more rounds with Thrusters.
- Three Leave Clovers -x 17 (IC)
- Side Plank Twist x 10 each side (IC)
- American Hammer x 20 (IC)
- Sock hop this coming Saturday, March 20th. Wear your best pair of socks and bring out a donation for those in need, donations will be taken to Fort Collins Rescue Mission
- Rando 3/21 just posted, get after it men.
- Coffeteria at Gibs afterwards, with Q source discussion on the M led by Rainbow Sprinkles.
- March Challenge is still ongoing. Check out the articles on the Challenge channel on slack
- March Mental Health Awareness Beatdown coming up March 27th. Flo and Forest Gump have the Q, come out and be ready to both work along side your brothers as well as discuss this serious issue.
Prayers for all men, recognize all men are going through something or will be soon. Keep each other in our thoughts and prayers and know that we are meant to be their for one another. As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another
Naked Man Moleskin:
*Googan and Rainbow Sprinkles came rollin in hot as we were wrapping up the final station of round 1
**Made a little better with some Dropkick Murphys playing in the background