Welcome to F3!
We appreciate you joining us. There is a lot of information on this website, but to avoid overwhelming you it’s best if you start here to understand a little bit more about F3 in Fort Collins. If you still have questions, talk to any of the men in F3 or contact us and we’ll answer your questions.
We put most of our Social Media effort into Twitter as the rest of the F3 Nation is doing the same and the interaction flows great on twitter.
Tips for FNGs
So, you got past our favorite excuses and decided to participate? Great.
When you are first starting, it is important to remember to modify as needed during a workout. If you want to go harder, go harder; this is you against you. If you have not exercised in a long time, slow down. Don’t hurt yourself and don’t get discouraged. Show up and work hard. That is all that matters. We are not here competing against one another. We are proud of you for showing to exercise!
Below are some tips to help get you ready for your first F3 workout (we call it ‘posting’):
- Be sure to check out the About Us.
- Read our disclaimer, then simply pick a place to post.
- Visit our Locations to see what site works best for you. Don’t be afraid to visit other regions if it works better for you.
- Check the Lexicon. We have a nickname for everything we do. The Lexicon will give you a definition behind our language.
- Wear your regular outdoor workout clothes and bring a pair of gloves.
- If you are not meeting a friend at your first post, simply show up and introduce yourself as an FNG. You’ll be welcomed.
- Sign up for twitter. Follow @f3nation, @F3FortCollinsCO. Follow your local region. Follow your fellow PAX.
- Ask us any questions we didn’t cover.